Is a network of support groups for parents who want to:
- Strengthen their familes
- Improve their relationships with their children
- Reduce the stress often associated with parenting.
- Childcare or corresponding children's programs are provided at no cost while parents are attending groups.
There are four guiding principles:
- Parent Leadership
- Mutual Support
- Personal Growth
- This program is the local affiliate of the nation's largest and oldest child abuse prevention organization.
- The actual service consists of weekly parent mutual support group meetings that are led by participants who are assisted by professional facilitators.
- There are corresponding group programs for children.
- Parents Anonymous has been cited by several agencies of the federal government as an effective family strengthening and child protection program.
Please call the Program Coordinator to sign up for a group. All groups are held in private and all information exchanged is confidential.
Rose Marie Whitby, 302-225-3011 or 302-225-1040
Parents Anonymous Program Brochure
Delaware Ecumenical Council on Children and Families
240 N James St
Wilmington, DE 19804
Phone: 302 2251040
Toll Free: 855 6132110
Fax: 302 2251041
"Like" us on Facebook
Or use our contact form.
Please help us continue our program services to Delaware children, elderly and families:
- Please select agency 9374 on your United Way contribution.
- Delaware State employees can support us through the State Employees Charitable Campaign (SECC).
- You can also help by sending a donation directly to DECCF, 240 N. James Street, Suite 111, Wilmington, DE 19804. All gifts are tax deductible
Do you want to get involved?
- Can you give someone a ride to the doctor's office?
- Can you take someone along with you when you go to the store?
- Visit a lonely person once a week?
- Call someone on the phone so they don't feel alone?
Call the Faith in Action coordination in your area or
VISIT OUR VOLUNTEER PAGE FOR THE VOLUNTEER FORM,
TO BE RETURNED TO OUR CONTACT ADDRESS BELOW.