In Faith and Health
The Delaware Ecumenical Council on Children and Families has created a montly newsletter to bring awareness to various health issues as well as current events in the faith community. If you are interested, fill out the information below! It is FREE!
Public Health Information
Thank you for continuing to live In Faith and Health! We hope the information below is of use to you and your faith community. Please be sure to check back frequently as community events come and go, and health information is subject to change!
June 24, 2014
Adobe Acrobat document [1.5 MB]
April 26, 2014
Adobe Acrobat document [865.3 KB]
April 30th, 2014
Adobe Acrobat document [66.1 KB]
Adobe Acrobat document [324.4 KB]
Delaware Ecumenical Council on Children and Families
240 N James St
Wilmington, DE 19804
Phone: 302 2251040
Toll Free: 855 6132110
Fax: 302 2251041
"Like" us on Facebook
Or use our contact form.
Please help us continue our program services to Delaware children, elderly and families:
- Please select agency 9374 on your United Way contribution.
- Delaware State employees can support us through the State Employees Charitable Campaign (SECC).
- You can also help by sending a donation directly to DECCF, 240 N. James Street, Suite 111, Wilmington, DE 19804. All gifts are tax deductible
Do you want to get involved?
- Can you give someone a ride to the doctor's office?
- Can you take someone along with you when you go to the store?
- Visit a lonely person once a week?
- Call someone on the phone so they don't feel alone?
Call the Faith in Action coordination in your area or
VISIT OUR VOLUNTEER PAGE FOR THE VOLUNTEER FORM,
TO BE RETURNED TO OUR CONTACT ADDRESS BELOW.