_______FAITH IN ACTION________
DECCF recruits, trains, places and supervises volunteers who assist individuals and families affected by chronic disease, disability, frailty or victimization.
Our Volunteer Caregivers help keep many chronically ill, disabled and elderly Delawareans independent by providing the following services:
- Transportation to doctor appointments
- Running errands
- Homemaking assistance
- Respite care
- Lay counseling
Click HERE to see contact information for your local program coordinator.
Discover how you can make a difference in someone's life.
Please provide any personal testimonies below related to
an experience with Faith in Action:
Delaware Ecumenical Council on Children and Families
240 N James St
Wilmington, DE 19804
Phone: 302 2251040
Toll Free: 855 6132110
Fax: 302 2251041
"Like" us on Facebook
Or use our contact form.
Please help us continue our program services to Delaware children, elderly and families:
- Please select agency 9374 on your United Way contribution.
- Delaware State employees can support us through the State Employees Charitable Campaign (SECC).
- You can also help by sending a donation directly to DECCF, 240 N. James Street, Suite 111, Wilmington, DE 19804. All gifts are tax deductible
Do you want to get involved?
- Can you give someone a ride to the doctor's office?
- Can you take someone along with you when you go to the store?
- Visit a lonely person once a week?
- Call someone on the phone so they don't feel alone?
Call the Faith in Action coordination in your area or
VISIT OUR VOLUNTEER PAGE FOR THE VOLUNTEER FORM,
TO BE RETURNED TO OUR CONTACT ADDRESS BELOW.