Resources for Clergy and Other Congregational Leaders
YOUTH SUBSTANCE ABUSE
- Brandywine Counseling: (302)656-2348
- Delaware Association for Children of Alcoholics: (302)656-5554
- DE Division of Prevention and Behavioral Health Services: (800)722-7710 or kids.delaware.gov/pbhs.shtml
- DE Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health: dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/dsamh
- US Department of Health and Human Services/Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: www.samhsa.gov
For more Youth Substance Abuse referrals, please call Delaware 211
YOUTH MENTAL ILLNESS
- Catholic Charities Counseling Services: (302) 656-0651 (NCC),
(302) 674-1600 (KC), (302) 856-9578 (SC)
- Delaware Guidance Services: (302) 652-3948 (NCC), (302) 678-3020 (KC), (302) 645-5338 OR (302) 252-3505 (SC)
- Mental Health Association in Delaware: (302) 654-6833
- American Association of Suicidology: www.suicidology.org
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: www.AFSP.org
- DE Division of Prevention and Behavioral Health Services: kids.delaware.gov/pbhs.shtml
For more Youth Mental Illness referrals, please call Delaware 211
YOUTH BECOMING PARENTS
- Delaware Adolescent Program, Inc: (302) 652-3445
- DE Delaware Teen Pregnancy Program: dhss.delaware.gov/dph/chca/dphahtpp01.html
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov/teenpregnancy
- US The National Campaign: www.thenationalcampaign.org
For more Youth Becoming Parents referrals, please call Delaware 211
YOUTH RELATIONSHIP ABUSE
- Delaware Domestic Violence Coordinating Council: (302) 255-0405
- Catholic Charities: (302) 656-9624
- Child, Inc.: (302) 762-8989
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
For more Youth Relationship Abuse referrals, call Delaware 211
HEALTHY EATING AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLES
- DE Delaware Coalition on Healthy Eating and Active Living ("Delaware HEAL"): dhss.delaware.gov/dph/dpc/eatright.html
- US Partnership for a Healthier America: www.ahealthierfuture.org
For more Healthy Eating and Active Lifestyles referrals, call Delaware 211
CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT
- Parents Anonymous of Delaware: (302) 225-3011
- DE Division of Family Services: (302) 633-2657 or 1(800) 292-9582
- US Office of Child Abuse and Neglect: www.acf.hss.gov
For more Child Abuse and Neglect referrals, call Delaware 211
Delaware Ecumenical Council on Children and Families
240 N James St
Wilmington, DE 19804
Phone: 302 2251040
Toll Free: 855 6132110
Fax: 302 2251041
"Like" us on Facebook
Or use our contact form.
Please help us continue our program services to Delaware children, elderly and families:
- Please select agency 9374 on your United Way contribution.
- Delaware State employees can support us through the State Employees Charitable Campaign (SECC).
- You can also help by sending a donation directly to DECCF, 240 N. James Street, Suite 111, Wilmington, DE 19804. All gifts are tax deductible
Do you want to get involved?
- Can you give someone a ride to the doctor's office?
- Can you take someone along with you when you go to the store?
- Visit a lonely person once a week?
- Call someone on the phone so they don't feel alone?
Call the Faith in Action coordination in your area or
VISIT OUR VOLUNTEER PAGE FOR THE VOLUNTEER FORM,
TO BE RETURNED TO OUR CONTACT ADDRESS BELOW.