Welcome to the Delaware Ecumenical Council on Children and Families!
New To The Website:
8/1/2013: The Newsletter/Other Information Tab now has documents that you can vieiw and/or download on upcoming health events, and important public health information. This page gets updated frequently with new information so check back each you visit!
4/8/2014: The Newsletter/Other Information Tab has two new documents for viewing! The first: Wilmington Wellness Day (4/26); The second: Caregiver and Respite Care Conference (4/30). Check them out!
4/9/2014: The Newsletter/Other Information Tab has one new document for viewing! The Delaware Council on Gambling Problems is hosting an event: Recognizing the Impact of Addiction and Problem Gambling (6/24). Check it out!
4/24/2014: New Tab: Healthy Vision features NIH facts and tips for healthy vision.
- We are a faith-based health advocacy, education and services organization.
- We engage, support and assist congregations, as well as groups and individuals of the faith communities with meaningful programs to improve the health, safety and wellness of Delaware children, elderly and families.
The Council provides:
- Quality training to religious leaders and their congregations on health-related issues from infant mortality prevention to genetics counseling.
- Links congregations with health and human services organizations throughout Delaware for collaborative programs which provide effective and efficient approaches to family, elderly, and children's health in areas of: Prevention, Early Intervention and Therapy.
Our Visitor Counter
Delaware Ecumenical Council on Children and Families
240 N James St
Wilmington, DE 19804
Phone: 302 2251040
Toll Free: 855 6132110
Fax: 302 2251041
"Like" us on Facebook
Or use our contact form.
Please help us continue our program services to Delaware children, elderly and families:
- Please select agency 9374 on your United Way contribution.
- Delaware State employees can support us through the State Employees Charitable Campaign (SECC).
- You can also help by sending a donation directly to DECCF, 240 N. James Street, Suite 111, Wilmington, DE 19804. All gifts are tax deductible
Do you want to get involved?
- Can you give someone a ride to the doctor's office?
- Can you take someone along with you when you go to the store?
- Visit a lonely person once a week?
- Call someone on the phone so they don't feel alone?
Call the Faith in Action coordination in your area or
VISIT OUR VOLUNTEER PAGE FOR THE VOLUNTEER FORM,
TO BE RETURNED TO OUR CONTACT ADDRESS BELOW.